This is Part 2 of the Jetstress performance testing on Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV) series of videos.
This video shows the following:
- Jetstress performance after the VM is migrated from the node the Databases were created, too another node in the NDSF cluster.
This test is the first of several to show the impact to performance by migrating VMs to nodes in the same cluster where not all data is stored locally. This is demonstrated by the advanced reporting capabilities of NDSF.
Note: As with previous videos, This demonstration is not showing the peak performance which can be achieved by Jetstress on Nutanix.
- MS Exchange on Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- MS Exchange on Nutanix now a MS validated ESRP solution
- Peak performance vs Real World – Exchange on Nutanix Acropolis Hypervisor (AHV)
- How to successfully Virtualize MS Exchange
- Deduplication and MS Exchange
- Think HCI is not ideal way to run your mission-critical x86 workloads? Think again!
- Why Nutanix Acropolis hypervisor (AHV) is the next generation hypervisor